Are You Prepared for April’s New Regulatory & Legislative Compliance Requirements?
At DataQuick we understand the impact of Regulatory change. There is no one better suited to support compliance with the new Interagency Guidelines for Appraisals & Evaluations & Dodd Frank legislation than DataQuick. We are a national leader with over 15 years of experience and an established reputation for quality and service in providing collateral valuation solutions to real estate lenders and servicers. By promoting process consistency, delivering on aggressive service levels and effectively managing our supply chain workflow, DataQuick offers a capability advantage unique in the industry.
We have identified the following critical issues and are prepared to assist you in meeting your compliance requirements:
Interagency Guideline Compliance with Appraisal and Evaluations
- Documented Policies and procedures
- Appraisal & Evaluation minimum requirements
- AVM Usage
- Independent Validation
- In conjunction with Subject condition
- Period Portfolio Reviews
Dodd-Frank legislation Compliance by April 1st
- Appraiser Independence
- RISK - In House appraisal management - additional scrutiny internally and from regulators
- Customary and Reasonable Fees
- RISK - Documentation and execution of Customary / Reasonable Fee model